Covit-19 Reopening Plans
The opening date keeps moving, but we are ready as soon as we get the ok!
As a licensed cosmetology salon in Pennsylvania since 1993, we have always upheld high sanitation standards. Each hairstylist has been certified by Barbacide in the best practices of sterilization. Barbacide has been in the business of protecting consumers in the beauty industry since 1947. You may have noticed the bright blue liquid, Barbacide, that we keep our combs in. Barbacide will be used to sterilize everything in the salon. It can be used as a soak, spray or wipe. You will see it in the salon: at the front desk, stylist stations, shampoo sinks, and bathroom.
We understand your concerns, so we have outdone ourselves in preparing our salon for you! The safety of our staff and our clients is essential to us, so we have and will continue to:
- Clean and/or disinfect all surfaces and implements
- Launder and/or disinfect all capes, and towels
- We have removed any non-essential items from the salon
- Initiated contactless methods of scheduling and payment
- Acquired appropriate personal protective equipment to be used when necessary. We will wear masks and have extras if you need one!
- Discontinued the practice of hand shaking, hugging and other non-essential contact
- Re-trained our staff on essential infection control and hand hygiene practices
Feel free to ask any of us at any time about all that we do to provide for your safety.
Here are some more ways our salon, with your help, will be protecting you:
As always if you are not feeling well… please reschedule your appt.
During this time of social distancing we will be spacing appointment times so that there are no more than 6 people in the salon one at time. Our stations are always more than 6 feet apart.
We will only take appts, no walk-in appts will be honored.
We would like to keep the sitting area free of clients waiting to be helped. Please arrive on time for your appt and please don’t bring anyone with you.
Please bring your own beverages and reading material.
We will encourage you to wash your hands when you arrive and wash your hands before you leave.
There is not much need for you to touch anything in the salon.
Our credit card payment center will be wiped down after each use. If you can tap your card on our reader and not sign that would be most helpful. If you can pay from your phone, you don’t even need to touch anything.
Hopefully our Covit -19 Reopening will be soon!